Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN 2v1 Nijmegen Finale (requires Market Garden module

We swap files back & forth over to you.

I will send the PM over to you in a min. I will create a Dropbox folder for the 3 of us, we will switch in the same name the file is but with the latter H before the turn's number.
Take a note that I did this battle 2v1 because of the limited communication the supporting Brits and the US Airborne had in that battle. So if we play dumb its because we don't talk to each other, only at the start we create a plan and we can only watch each other's move paths.

Last edited by a moderator:
If some people liked my idea, I have another scenario that suited this kind of battle.

The battle is "Linking Up & Breaking Out" (requires CW module ) the Polish 1st Armored Division from the north links up with the US 90th Infantry Division from the south.

If some people liked my idea, I have another scenario that suited this kind of battle.

The battle is "Linking Up & Breaking Out" (requires CW module ) the Polish 1st Armored Division from the north links up with the US 90th Infantry Division from the south.

Sounds good. Have you got two or do you need two?

Sorry guys, I just realized I didn't send the file after playing :cautious: I will send it now.

I think the best way is to not use CMH at all, I'm checking the Dropbox folder once in a while.

I think the best way is to not use CMH at all, I'm checking the Dropbox folder once in a while.
I just tried to play that .bts file LOL! Yeah going back to CMH, it did correctly not load that into the incoming folder. Simply put, if its for me it will be a .ema file and if its for your partner it will be a regular save file .bts (note to self) :D

SURPRISE!!! :eek: The Germans are still in town and will not go politely! Usually don't recommend city fighting against the airborne boys but I dont have much of an option here! I figure best to fight it out now in city and stay away from all those tanks you got!

@stardekk @Stafford

NQgxtzb.jpg

Thats was really is a surprise, I thought you can only spawn near the bridge, if we win, you still will inflict more casualties than us this is fir sure.

I was gunna have a look at the defender set up zones but couldn't find the file, so wasn't sure exactly where you'd be able to set up. Not quite going to plan so far.

Back