Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN crashing

Concord

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I've never had issues with Battlefront games crashing in the past, but it has happened twice this week with CMBN v4. I've never had issues playing engine v4 since I got it.

Both times have been when I was half way through the orders phase in a PBEM battle, been AFK and left the game running for a while (like 30-45 minutes).

This makes me wonder if it's a memory leak of some sort.
Does anyone have any insights? Could it be one of my downloaded mods or something? I'm thinking of removing Juju's tweaked UI to test if that's it.

@MeatEtr you might be right buddy. Since I haven't been AFK, no crashes have occurred.

@Bulletpoint Great info thanks! I will read and post.

Good to hear! Yeah because of it I stopped using screensavers. I just use a monitor option to turn off after like 1-2 hrs of being AFK to save a little power. Also for me being on Win7 I use the changing wallpapers so it's still kinda like a screensaver too.

Could be some kind of memory leak though.
I think the only thing that my computer does when I'm AFK is the monitor goes into sleep mode.
I posted on the BF forums too. Sounds like I'm not the lone ranger.

Back