Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN New Products

P

Pinchy

Hi. So I have upgraded from the base game to include both the MG and CW and Vehicle pack expansions. (Steve @) Battlefront told me this:

"Hi Tim,

Sorry for the delay! I've now made the changes so you can go ahead now and use the Activate New Products shortcut in your CMBN folder and enter your original license key again. That will unlock everything else. As you thought, you do not have to download anything as you already have all the data needed.

Enjoy!

Steve"

However I have followed these instructions and got success when adding the same licence key but only the same products are showing? Has anyone else had experience of this or know if there is anything I can do? I have obviously gone back to Battlefront but they are notoriously slow in responding - so just wonder if anyone here has any suggestions?

Attachments

• BF_Capture.JPG
    BF_Capture.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 4
What does the main screen of the game look like? There are series of icons along the bottom left that indicate what modules/packs are active. What does that show? The screen shot attached is just the unlock screen for a single key. What really mattes is what the game thinks is unlocked.

So, if you start the game and see all the icons along the bottom bright then you are good to go. If some are dim then those are not yet unlocked. To unlock them you need to use the key for each that are not yet unlocked - one at a time.

From Steve's comments, it sounds like your key will unlock everything. I guess that is a bundle you purchased? At any rate look at what the game tells you is unlocked.

Thanks - I only have one key that was supposed to have been upgraded to open all of the packs - and yes only the main module is unlocked from the main screen. If I try to start any scenario other than the main game - it just says I need the CW or MG packs to play. I guess I just need to wait more days for a response from BF. :|

Did you check the BF site to see if your bundle package was issued the individual module keys?
As @Meat Grinder says, the keys to each product are included in your completed order. Take a look at your Account History there and look for all the keys provided when they processed your order. Then run the CMBN "activate" command with each of them. Good luck with this!

so basically - I only have one key as I bought the base pack and upgraded to include all expansions afterwards. I only have one key listed in my history. I have no other modular keys listed other than the one key which when I use to "activate" it just says I have the base game and no expansions. BF are so slow in responding!!

Sorry for your setback. Make sure you submit this to their Help Desk and get a support number assigned. If not already done, go to https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/ and use the "New Ticket" button on the right side of upper menu bar. Help Desk tickets actually help them monitor open issues and speed of response better to you the customer. Be persistent. Good luck.

Yes thanks badger. Have done that and got a support number.. Steve has responded to me twice since I raised the helpdesk case on 20th Aug but awaiting a response to the fact it is still not working.

haha - I did a re-install - does that count ;).....

On the upside.. Steve responded to say that he has checked my key and verified that I am telling the truth and that only the basic pack was assigned to that key. He has now added the additional content to that key and performed a verification and said that all are now showing..... However I am at work and won't be able to perform the "activate" until I get home.... Fingers crossed......

Back