Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Tiny Scenario or QB

S

Sendai

Having set my CMHelper up (I hope!) and just finishing task force raff. I'd love to get a tiny PBEM Game going alongside my playthrough of some of the singleplayer.

The "It's a New Dawn" scenario looks like a good baby's first step. Since I loaded it up and looked at the axis side, I think it would only be fair if I play the axis, so I don't have God's eye on the Allies units. If not that, or someone else is looking for a tiny QB, I'd be happy to set one up! For a QB, I'd prefer to play commonwealth, Probably Canadian infantry. I'm still learning the game, so I don't know what maps would be suitable for this.

Hello Sendai,

I'm looking for a permanent player for CMBN, Small QB Meetings using some House Rules to make CM a little more realistic...However, I like to first play a few Tiny Meeting Engagements (you ALLIED) to help you familiar yourself against Human Opponents.

I use Dropbox (not CM Helper) for Game File exchanges and a Text File for communication. I can also do a few turns a week.

If this works for you, then send me your Dropbox address and will send an invite.
Joe

Back