Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Under the Eyes of the White Manor

No idea what it is but I would be up for a game (or two!!).

Regards Simon

Well I managed to complete the German set up. The Yanks will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon....

Good luck and have fun!!

Sorry for the delay - both turns done - good luck and have fun.

Yes - that was a hell of an opening stonk!!!

I'm good for a turn or two per day.....but equally relaxed as well.

I'm curious how this battle turns out. I have played the same scenario three times against various opponents, and it does seem it would be difficult for the US to advance.

I'm curious how this battle turns out. I have played the same scenario three times against various opponents, and it does seem it would be difficult for the US to advance.

we are only a few minutes in and without giving anything away - it’s carnage!!

@Bulletpoint Would you like a battle as the Germans?

I've played it three times as the Germans, and won it massively each time. That's why I was curious about if others were able to win as the Americans. I might give it a shot as the US side..

OK...so would you like to play it again as the Germans?

So how did you defend as the Germans? Put the units in the builds, a series of lines...how? You could use milsketch or paint program to help visualise your defence as the Germans.

Could be the side with the most firepower at point of contact can advance or block.

Did your opponents advance on multiple points?

Back