Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN v4.04 Patch

My CMBN was patched through v4.03. I saw that a patch v4.04 existed. When I went to update my CMBN to v4.04, the download does not seem to run properly. The download gets stuck in a position where it just keeps extracting files ... without end.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Or how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance for your time, consideration and advice.

That patch just came out Friday, and its mainly for accessing and playing on Steam.
Just looked at other complaints to see if anyone else is having problems like you.

The only thing I saw was where it might be by default trying to locate the folders in you files.
Make sure the path is the same as you presenty have.

But you might want to reach out to Battlefront on this one.

I reached out to BF, and they were quick and responsive ... solving my issue.

When I downloaded the patch v4.04, I extracted the update directly into my CMBN game directory. That is a no-no. When you do that, the extraction process just keeps cycling on itself into infinity. However, when I moved the patch download to another location, other that in the CMBN game directory itself, and ran the update, everything went smoothly without a hitch. I am up and running in v4.04.

Back