Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS : Another opponent or game needed

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I seem to have a solid handle on my current games, so I'd like to add another one (1) game to my portfolio.

My preferences:
  • Large map (you choose, I'm sick of choosing.... ;D )
  • Medium points
  • Probe
  • Me UKR you Russkies
  • No air or drones
  • No first round arty and no arty in deployment zones

Please no disappearing opponents! Be willing to surrender if you crack it (as I have previously).......

Belay that request! :shockaroona:

I think I've psyched out two of my opponents with this thread (psychological warfare??), who are now keen to try new games in roughly the spirit above.

treating-them-mean-does-keep-them-keen.jpg

OK, reopening the above invite.

My preferred rules as above, your choice of map (large) and whether you attack or defend.

If u like we can open a second front. I love my russians and have some spare time to squeeze in a second game

2nd games is set up and in the same folder.

Same rules on tanks (aka no MBTs not IFV over BMP2?)?

Hmm, let me think about that tonight. Definitely no APS stuff.

I'm keen to get reacquainted with tanks, so let me have a dig through the force pricing et al.... I just hate my Bulats continually firing useless Kornets against T-90s instead of main gun rounds....

@dichter @Rico @mcmortison

Sorry for the delay, everything is happening at once in RL....... And don't get me started on my two little munchkin terrors.....

No problem. Our battle is turning into a bit of a stalemate anyways... so far mostly "stick your head out and die" and big arty stonks and no room to maneuver...

No problem. Our battle is turning into a bit of a stalemate anyways... so far mostly "stick your head out and die" and big arty stonks and no room to maneuver...

I am now thinking MEs are more prone to that, esp. on smaller maps.... Both sides bum rush for their respective overwatch/firing points, and then the attrition starts....

Back