Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS: Crossing the Dnieper Mission 4

greyfox

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
So I've been livestreaming my attempt at playing through the Crossing the Dnieper campaign, and this is the start of my first playthrough of the 4th mission of that campaign, which is our first contact with US forces:

It's definitely both fun and interesting, and my experience in CMCW has made me a much better Russian player in Black Sea and helped me to make me appreciate their equipment much more, as current Russian doctrine is a more evolved version of Soviet doctrine. When you use them the way they are intended to be used rather than simply trying to use them like a weaker version of the US, they really shine.

Anyways, thus far I've destroyed three mk19 Strykers, an MGS Stryker, and potentially turned a .50 Stryker into an unarmed taxi, as well as killing an unknown number of infantry. In return I've lost (so far) one BTR and about ten infantry.

I hope to return to complete this mission sometime in the next couple of days, there are 25 minutes or so remaining to capture the three objectives.

Doing a new stream now and going to try to finish the mission:

EDIT: I screwed up with the sound and my voice doesn't strart coming through until ~47 minutes in. Really sorry.

Last edited:
Back