Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS game anyone ?

Denis the Menace

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
fr-fr.facebook.com
I have a couple of slots available for QB (short and small up to long and large). Any side though I'd prefer a RUS vs. UKR match or a US vs. RUS (+bonus)

Please ring my bell, we can then discuss the details. I am very flexible.

PS: just recently had an opponent who vanished in a middle of a game. Not really ready to experience that again ;-)

Yeah, vanishing opponents suck big balls....

You can still submit it as a won ladder match though (@Ithikial can confirm) assuming oppo was FGM member

It really hasn't been tested under the new ELO system for 2017 but outline in the comments what you did to try reconnect with your opponent and we'll make a judgement. Under the old system there was a seperate point scoring system when you were the victim of game abandonment (and a penalty for the guilty) but under the 'simplified' ELO system it's a simple win/loss calculation.

Gnarly is right, remember both players need to be FGM members.

Yes my opponent is a FGM member. He had no reason to leave the battlefield, our game was very much balanced and with many turns to go. He has not sent any file for the last three weeks and does not answer my emails. I hope he is going well actually ! Anyway I am stuck in a middle of a game and it is a pity. I hardly experienced that but when it happens it is somewhat disappointing.

However I will not claim a victory, it is not a real victory as the battle is not won on the ground but only by default. I will leave it as it is, it is just a game ;-)

@Gnarly, @Ithikial thanks for your support !

Looking at the brighter side I am available now for new CMBS games !!!

I am looking for a new opponent. Although I have several games going, some of my opponents have gone on vacation, etc
I don't care which side I play...or what type of battle.
I have Dropbox, CMH, and ver 2.10

Chris,
I have CMBS Engine 4 v2.00
I have not played yet the Ukrainians, would you like to play the Russians ? QB Meeting Engagement ? Please decide the size and length of the battle.
Do you have your own set of rules ?

I sent you an email response...and a Dropbox invite for a game of UKR vs Russia

Back