Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS: Looking to Prod the Eagle

Hapless

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi guys,

I'm looking to play a chunky full-contact quick battle as the Russians against the US.

Full contact as in, apart from no bombing the setup zones on turn 1, anything goes. So if you want to bring along an Abrams battalion fully decked out with APS and backed up by Apache gunships and drones then go ahead, if you want to max out on Stryker infantry and artillery, then do that: they're your force selection points and you can choose what you want and fight with your choices however you like.

I'm not expecting this to be very fair or balanced, this is more of a challenge. While I'm not exactly looking for some kind of masochistic ass kicking... I'm ready to accept that its a realistic possibility (probability?). There's a high chance that a good fight- however it goes- will end up on Youtube.

I'm currently looking at a huge scale meeting on a slightly adjusted version of the Bridges of Kharalyk QB map- the deployment zones are swapped (RU start West, US start East) and I've added in a third, central objective (you can download it here).

I'm open to other suggestions, sensible rules, maps or setups- doesn't have to be a meeting engagement, doesn't have to be that map if anyone thinks a different one would make for a more interesting fight.

I can throw turns back at least once a day.

Oh my! How can @Meat Grinder resist this opportunity???!!! :2charge:I can't recall the outcome of the last MG as the US vr Art (?) as the Russkies clash?

Would love to take you up Hapless, but you know my situation... Good luck!

Wait, wait, does Hapless just wanna try out the Tunguskas versus Bradleys? :cheerso:

Hi.
I'm up for the challenge :2draw:.
I've only played a couple PBEM games at CMBS, that can balance things a little.

If you are OK with that, we can close details by PM.

Back