Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS opponent wanted dead or alive

B

bufo

Oh well hi there.

I am looking for a game in CMBS with the following negotiable rules:
  • The most important rule is if you feel you don't want to continue the game anymore for whatever reason, propose a ceasefire so I can review the map and get another game running. No hard feelings, you can stop whenever you want, there also no need to explain why. Just propose a ceasefire in-game.
  • Artillery shells of any type from any kind of asset including on- and off-map artillery cannot hit the ground anywhere on the map before 6:00 in game time. How you manage that is up to you. No restrictions after, deployment zones can also be shelled.
  • You have to stick to the agreed ORBAT. The ORBATs are going to be agreed on before the battle. Exact numbers won't be given, but both sides will know if the other side has zero tanks, a few tanks, or lots of tanks for example. If you wonder why: there is no battle with zero intel.
The battle setup:
  • USA vs Russia
  • Meeting engagement
  • Medium size
  • Medium map size: city-water-rough
  • Daytime with light rain, ground condition damp
  • Rarity: none
  • Difficulty: Elite
  • 1 Hour length
  • EW setting: None for USA, Light for Russia (so that means the US radios are going to be a bit degraded)
  • +10% points for russia
So if you are interested, send me a PM.

Back