Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS opponent

D

dichter

Looking for a PBEM opponent, I don't mind scenario or quick battle. A company or two per side is my preferred scale

HI mate,

Since I completely and utterly suck at WW2 era games, and have already lost my current one during setup (and in the first minute), a return to the modern era would be good for my soul!

My turn rate will be on the lower end of your scale (3-4) as I'm in Oz, with two munchkins underfoot, and setup will take me quite awhile!

Would be happy to do a UKR vs Rus Quick Battle, say a Meeting Engagement, your choice of map, prefer Small to Medium (max). Haven't played in ages, but lets say no tracked vehicles, and no air? Does that interest you?

hey there, I'm also looking for a pbem game, if you're down to have 2 running at once I'm in.

professional.xm im up for a game if you still have an opening?

Greetings Captain, I'm a noobie. Something small to medium, mostly infantry would be good. But I'm easy. Pick one you like and we're off!
I may need a bit of time getting CM helper and drop box to work? Other than that we're good.
Thanks for getting back

hey yall! sorry for the slow response, if you guys still want to get another game up just dm me for the dropbox deets.

The carnage continues until moral improves..... Or something like that.

Back