Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS tournament

having 5000+ Points is nice if you like to buy a lot of 155mm and 205mm "Queens of the battlefield" :2draw: - but I agree this is more then a small battle

having 5000+ Points is nice if you like to buy a lot of 155mm and 205mm "Queens of the battlefield" :2draw: - but I agree this is more then a small battle
oh! nice to know what have you served me on the first minute of our battle :p

oh! nice to know what have you served me on the first minute of our battle :p

Nope, that’s only 120mm mortars. Not aiming inside your deployment zone. I am trying to keep you back so I have more time to reach the scoring zones

@mcmortison
I'm sorry to say that, but with just 30% of main troops that has full strengh and a bunch of support I cannot fight in a equal battle. I couldn't react to your pre-planned artillery strike and have lost many good soldiers in the first minute. I though I could rescue them in the next 2 minutes (turns) of mortar shells rain and have more firepower but I have failed :( (and because of some scripts that turned some panicked soldiers into the artillery barrage (because of some foxholes created by shells).
So...I give up. :(

Did my shells hit your deployment zone? If so I am really sorry. It was aimed for the street going left to right

@mcmortison
I'm sorry to say that, but with just 30% of main troops that has full strengh and a bunch of support I cannot fight in a equal battle. I couldn't react to your pre-planned artillery strike and have lost many good soldiers in the first minute. I though I could rescue them in the next 2 minutes (turns) of mortar shells rain and have more firepower but I have failed :( (and because of some scripts that turned some panicked soldiers into the artillery barrage (because of some foxholes created by shells).
So...I give up. :(
Do you want to start over? I didn’t ment to rob you of the game

@Hibneryt / @mcmortison / @Bootie

A do-over is acceptable if both players agree. Ignore this match for Challonge purposes and begin anew.
'Tis Christmas, gentleman. It is good to continue both the giving and receiving throughout the season . . . :cool:

@mcmortison
No, it didn't hit deployment zone, but when mortar shells started falling in he first 30 seconds of a game, my troops were in the middle of artillery shooting zone. I couldn't do anything but watch more and more deaths. And like I said - tried to evacuate them but some received more casualties and other; panicked/shocked troops were still coming back inside arty strike (foxholes).
So if you agree, lets start over. I'll create a new file and send soon,

Back