Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMFB/CMRT Meeting engagement

Hi stardekk,

No replies yet or maybe you got them in a pm?

If you'd like a game in FB we could play the A December Morning meeting engagement quick battle or my huge meeting engagement quick battle map called The Blue Hills which you find on The Scenario Depot?

I'll soon be able to send a reply each day for a couple of weeks. If you send me a reply whileI'm in the library I might be able to send you two replies that day.

Let me know.

Hi BornGinger actually I am doing now a QB with your map The Blue Hills at meeting engagement in FB with another player (currently at turn 11) also I am playing the scenario you maked at the map (with abit changing with the forces by me)
But if I need another QB I will let you know, happy holidays :)

Allrightie, then. I hope your battles are going well. What changes did you do? You can reply in a pm if you worry that your opponent might read this thread.

The changes I made is to add a bit more air-support for the US because 1 or 2 planes in the WW2 settings (unlike the modern ones) arent really game changing, I have added more panthers to the axis and changing the experience of the tank destroyers in the US to: green-->regular, regular--->veteran to have more "tank warfare".

In my opinion the scenario is great as it is, but i changed it to be like me and my opponent be more "intense" battlefiled .

Whatever changes makes the battle more interesting to both of you is of course a good thing. I hope you enjoy it til the end.

@stardekk I guess you might have finished the scenario by now. Did you suffer from any lag or similar while playing? I think that a computer with too little RAM or VRAM might have some problems with the huge map and all the troops moving around and fighting on it.

Yes I finnished the scenario, but there were some lags but its not your fault I just need to get a better computer.

Back