Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMFI Opponent(s) wanted

• Thread starter MadAnthonyWayne
  • Start date
M

MadAnthonyWayne

Hello lads, just got the CM helper set up and I'm raring to go!
I'd like to play some CMFI with any module, but I would like to stick with small/medium battles. Both quick battles or scenarios are fine by me, details to be worked out later.

Alright, cool. Would you like to do one of the R2V scenarios?

Yeah sure. I haven’t looked at any of them, do you have one in mind or want to pick one randomly to try? We can always move onto something else if it isn’t balanced

How about 'Brummbar game'? Since I picked scenario, I think it would be fair if you chose your preferred side.

Okay, the folder should be shared with you now. Good luck!

Hello lads, just got the CM helper set up and I'm raring to go!
I'd like to play some CMFI with any module, but I would like to stick with small/medium battles. Both quick battles or scenarios are fine by me, details to be worked out later.
Hello,
I have only the CMFI base game and would like to play a battle. Small or medium size would be fantastic.
Please let me know if you have space for a match?
Cheers!
Kraut

I can do another one, would you like to do a quick battle or a preset scenario?

Hello fivefivesix, I just checked the dropbox folder now and it looks like your computer didn't like the ä in Brummbär. I had to rename it for CMH to recognize it. I suppose that would explain why I didn't keep up with turns over this last week.

Back