Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

(CMFI series) Field Warrior Tournament coming Soon - Pre sign ups

Of course interested, although my schedule is a bitch now. After Christmas / new year will be different so put me on the list for now :).

So far sign ups appear very weak. Maybe I will not do any WWII themed tourneys in the future, We had much better interest in the Modern stuff.
Have you tried announcing the tournament over at Battlefront community?

Ignore that, I just seen your post. I’m giving it a shout out :D

@Bootie some people have created accounts in order to sign up for this tournament but are still waiting for approval.

let me know if you want to play through the christmas to new years holiday or if you will not be available until after new years.

I will try and pair up first round matches so that those that want to play can during the Holidays.

I should welcome the new players that are in this for the first time, hope you enjoy it.
Likely will get your heads handed to you, but we have had a few new comers do very well in the past, even to the point of having a chance to win the tournament as a whole.

let me know if you want to play through the christmas to new years holiday or if you will not be available until after new years.

I will try and pair up first round matches so that those that want to play can during the Holidays.
Ready!

Back