Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT - First match

Redbully

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Ready to try my luck against an actual opponent. Preferably as the red side in either CMRT, CMSF2 or CMBS. Should be able to do at least a turn a day.

Hey there, I'd like to get my feet wet in SF2 with an online game. I'd be willing to do a small or tiny QB meeting engagement, that work for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
A small QB would be fun. Would it be a problem with me only having the base game?

No not at all! Just make sure you pick the map, so i dont accidently grab one from one of the modules

Would you be down for trying Town Small (288 x 512) meeting engagement, 30m match?
Either small or tiny force depending on your preference.

Not sure how army selection will work as i can only select US Army, Syrian Army and Unconventional. (In case you wanted to play as the Canadians)

Last edited:
I don't really mind what I play. I'll just use the US Army so you can play redfor unless you want to switch.

And Town Small meeting engagement sounds good to me!

If either of you are looking for more games, I also have both CMSF and BS, id be happy to play some small, quick fights

Back