Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT - Question on Stalingrad mod

Alpha Zwo

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

is it possible to play the Stalingrad mod in multiplayer games or only vs AI?

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

But another question: I have just bought CMRT and tried to install the Stalingrad mod. I put the mod files in Data\Z\Stalingrad-Mod (5 folders named Stalingrad-Mod-Part-1a, 1b, 2a, 2b and Umlaut's factory mod) but the mod will not show in the game. What did I wrong?

But another question: I have just bought CMRT and tried to install the Stalingrad mod. I put the mod files in Data\Z\Stalingrad-Mod (5 folders named Stalingrad-Mod-Part-1a, 1b, 2a, 2b and Umlaut's factory mod) but the mod will not show in the game. What did I wrong?
Looks like you got the mod files in the right spot. Are you sure your playing a scenario with the correct buildings the mod uses?

Thanks, MeatEtr. I have found out that I have to copy the btt files into the Game Files\Scenarios folder in order to play the Stalingrad battles. Can I play the stock scenarios/campaigns with the Stalingrad mod installed or do I have to remove this one?

Thanks, MeatEtr. I have found out that I have to copy the btt files into the Game Files\Scenarios folder in order to play the Stalingrad battles. Can I play the stock scenarios/campaigns with the Stalingrad mod installed or do I have to remove this one?
Yeah it wont have any impact on anything. Mods just change the look or texture the game loads.

Back