Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT Romanian Mod

FOR SCENARIO WRITERS:

In this thread there is a link to download a brz and a teaser scenario.

Please check it out!

...and we have even more goodies headed for the tool box to help you make a great CMRT Romanian Mod scenario

These are my opinionated tips for scenario writers using this mod (as of 3/27/2021):

For axis to best portray Romanians: only pick LMG34, use Sicherungs platoon, can use breach team (we have a mod for the bundled grenade and soon the teller mine), Pak38. 50mm baby mortar, but No HMGs yet. No battalion level HQ's. Keep headcount lower due to the modded helmet may draw extra PC time.

Phil

@Nort

Romanian R-35 in the game IS the mod. The UI label in my opinion...it doesn't matter as it isn't something I mod or feel confident to mess with the script file that controls display of ALL labels down in the UI.

So, I come to your house and turn "Nort's bedroom" into a circa 1920's Opium den, Chinese music is heard, Mrs. Nort is dressed as a geisha and the family dog is now a Bengal Tiger.
But the room is still labeled as "Nort's bedroom"

If someone says that UI script file modding is easy and not dangerous, maybe I would do it...
EDIT: I admit I have been away for 5 or so years from CM modding and maybe it is possible with no danger to the overall UI labels. I will keep my eyes out for any info on this issue.

Thank you sir
Phil

"kohlenklau's CMRT Romanian Mod" is the below:
1. modded helmets, uniforms, gear, weapons of axis Germans to portray Romanian Army of 1941-1942 era.
2. UI mod by Juju to show Romanians rank, portraits, weapons silhouettes, HQ icon.
3. Romanian armored vehicles by umlaut (StuG, 222, etc.)
4. Romanian R-35 in place of Lynx II (ko/immobilized tank with no crew)
5. Romanian Voice files from CMBB
6. Romanian names for soldiers.
7. Romanian faces/skins
8. some other goodies...
Notes:
The helmet was modded in blender by BFC CM forum bubba "JM Stuff" and he did a lot of the GiMP work on the uniforms.
BFC CM forum bubba "Frenchy56" modded the Bren to look like the Romanian ZB30 LMG.
I also had him do us a cool mod to try if you like...the gabellte ladung "bundled grenade" image in place of the demo charge.
cClPUJ0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stafford
Thanks!
It is NOT completed yet. I decided to get the "beta" out there to TRY to help all the folks waiting for the F&R module.
We'll continue to polish up the images and add some new stuff.
I have another tiny scenario in production as Soviet human player attacking the Romanian AI. More vehicles are trickling in off the assembly line...

I found my old CMMODS password from 2014...so I will upload it there at some point.

@Nort

Romanian R-35 in the game IS the mod. The UI label in my opinion...it doesn't matter as it isn't something I mod or feel confident to mess with the script file that controls display of ALL labels down in the UI.

So, I come to your house and turn "Nort's bedroom" into a circa 1920's Opium den, Chinese music is heard, Mrs. Nort is dressed as a geisha and the family dog is now a Bengal Tiger.
But the room is still labeled as "Nort's bedroom"

If someone says that UI script file modding is easy and not dangerous, maybe I would do it...
EDIT: I admit I have been away for 5 or so years from CM modding and maybe it is possible with no danger to the overall UI labels. I will keep my eyes out for any info on this issue.

Thank you sir
Phil
You can come redecorate my house anytime. And if you can convince Mrs. Nort to let me keep a tiger, that would be amazing. ;)

If anyone speaks Romanian, please message me! I need some voice acting for wave files on some artillery mission phrases.

I used Blender to bring a teller mine model 35 into the game as the demo charge...also modded the UI to show it as special equipment.
5IFInHB.png

Back