Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT Tankovyi Desant Part 1

The shots are well chosen and the action is interesting to watch. The low framerate is a pain though. I wouldn't want to watch a full-length movie having this problem.
In my opinion, CM doesn't lend itself easily to action focused videos like this. But I like to watch AAR videos where the player uses his voice and some graphics overlay to explain what he is doing, from initial planning until the end of the game. This can be interspersed with some ground-level action views like those in your video. Ideally I want to learn as much from the AAR as the player did from the game, and have fun.
It is a bit confusing when the same action is shot several times from different angles and then stitched together. Us humans tend to think in chronological order and do not automatically grasp that we are watching the same event again. Avoid jumping back in time, or warn the audience that it is happening ("Let's take a look at this again").
Anyway, those are just viewer's comments. Good job. I've never made a video of my own :)

The shots are well chosen and the action is interesting to watch. The low framerate is a pain though. I wouldn't want to watch a full-length movie having this problem.
In my opinion, CM doesn't lend itself easily to action focused videos like this. But I like to watch AAR videos where the player uses his voice and some graphics overlay to explain what he is doing, from initial planning until the end of the game. This can be interspersed with some ground-level action views like those in your video. Ideally I want to learn as much from the AAR as the player did from the game, and have fun.
It is a bit confusing when the same action is shot several times from different angles and then stitched together. Us humans tend to think in chronological order and do not automatically grasp that we are watching the same event again. Avoid jumping back in time, or warn the audience that it is happening ("Let's take a look at this again").
Anyway, those are just viewer's comments. Good job. I've never made a video of my own :)
Drifter Man, thanks so much for the feedback. I've just produced Part Two, which hopefully addressess some of the points that you raised. Please understand that it includes my very first attempt at commentary, so go easy on me :)

Back