Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT Tankovyi Desant Part 2

I have yet to make a single video so this is purely opinion. I watch a lot of RPG and wargaming youtubers and while they seem to be very composed and confident, even on video, if you go back and watch their earliest videos, they stuttered, stumbled, are covered in sweat (when on camera) and seem totally in over their heads. Keep at it and over time you will get more comfortable, developing a unique style and rhythm and become an 'old hat' at this. ;)

Last edited:
I have yet to make a singe video so this is purely opinion. I watch a lot of RPG and wargaming youtubers and while they seem to be very composed and confident, even on video, if you go back and watch their earliest videos, they stuttered, stumbled, are covered in sweat (when on camera) and seem totally in over their heads. Keep at it and over time you will get more comfortable, developing a unique style and rhythm and become an 'old hat' at this. ;)
Thanks DoubleDeuce

Back