Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF 2 - Problems with PBEM (big bündle vs base game)

M

mcmortison

Leo and I are trying to start a QB game of CMSF 2 via PBEM. He only bought the base game, I the big bündle. The game keeps telling Leo that he Needs the Nato module when he loads my first turn (he can preview the map, set a Password and buy his troops, but as soon as he wants to set up that massage Pops up).

Is there a way to figure out, which troops belong to the base game and which dont?

Last edited by a moderator:
can sent u my return file, but i dont know my opponents pw and he is the one who has the problem

Oh crap I just saw your post on the BFC forum - Seems I misunderstood. Your opponent should be able to play against you when you pick forces he does not have access to be *he* must restrict himself to forces from modules he does own. I thought it was easier to tell what those are but apparently not. Likely worse in SF since as the Blue nations were added the Red side had various tweaks and additions that were not so clearly delineated.

Back