Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF PBEM?

S

Sgt Joch

Anyone up for a PBEM game? scenario or QB, prefer Blue but will play either side.

Been playing CMSF since 2007, own all the modules, usually good for 3-4 turns a week.

I'm down for some CMSF! I have yet to do a CMSF pbem. I prefer scenarios, and I have no side preference. I don't mind being Syrians. I also have all modules. Pick a scenario and send it on over! I have h2hh and dropbox.

thanks, I will send you both emails when I get home from work.

If someone wants another, I'm up for a game. Prefer scenarios and don't care what side I play. H2HH dropbox and the rest.

Hi all, wants to play some mirrored Scenario for ladder game? I have all modules and a fast return rate. any one, just set some thing. cheers

I'm up for one Aulette. Put it together and send me a dropbox.

Hi Pete, be welcome, Have any kind of scenario for your tasty? Do you have all modules to?

I have all of them. Something small to med would be alright by me. Red vs blue, red vs red, blue vs blue, whatever you want.

Pete, I was out for 2 weeks, but now I can do a go. Let's play for ladder?

If you want to play some thing, send yours suggestion to my mail:

aulette@gmail.com

Cheers

Hi m8s I'm back again and needed to play cmsf scenarios. Some one up yet for it?

Back