Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF2 Knockdown, Dragout Match Interest!

Z

Zahard

You saw the title! You know what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to learn or teach through hard experience. I will bring my best out to bare in a match with terms to be negotiated. The only requirement I will not compromise on is that it must be bloody!

Who's up for a game? I'm looking to add on 1-3 PBEM games.

EDIT: Also, quick note to my other opponents with standing games. I literally got to a point I could start playing again this weekend, so I'm back and I'll be sending out turns today even! I think a couple of you already got some from yesterday.

I'll take you on if no-one else has bitten. Pretty damn busy at the moment, but I should still be able to do at least a few turns a week until mid-January and I can get back to one (or more) per day.

I'm up for pretty much anything- urban blue/red vs uncon, red vs red or blue vs blue would be interesting, so long as its full contact.

Sounds awesome! Fan of your vids by the way Hapless.

How about a bit of Blue on Blue? I'll PM you 3 ideas and you can pick whichever you'd like best.

Hello. If you are still looking for more games I can take on one.
I can do 4-5 turns per week, probablly more.

If you have some ideas I will surely agree. And I have no problem taking the Red´s, regular or uncon.

Awesome! @Zaba I'll send you a private message tomorrow. Feel free to send me something yourself if you have any ideas.

Back