Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF2 opponent for first HvH wanted -currently no more opponents needed-

LimitJK

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
bought the game at the end of last year after considering it for quite some time.

experience: demos of the different titles; single player; basic understanding of the capabilities of the different units; know (hopefully enough) about the control quirks to get my guys doing what i want them to

looking for: (roughly) balanced game, any faction, upper force size limit about 2 companies
or any suggestion

ill do my turns in the evening (18:00+-2h) MEZ and when possible additional on the weekends.
CM helper set up and hopefully working (doesnt show the game version)

Pvt Joe

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
I am down, I can help you with any setup and I can setup the match when it get home today if you would like?

LimitJK

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
cool, feel free to set it up, force selection i can do myself, unless you want to play a scenario.

i would prefer elite difficulty, as i find iron to be inconvinient, unless there are other HvH customs.

LimitJK

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
id like to renew my bid for a HvH.

obviously not my first game anymore, thx to pvt joe for the introduction game(y)

i will be able to manage up to 3 games in parallel, so open for multiple opponents.

regarding factions/scenario/QB anything goes.