CMx1 - Ongoing Tournaments

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
You Cmx1 players have surely noticed my current problem to get into my own mail account. What I didn´t think of is I have most data of my tournaments there. That counts for FFTv3, FST, LFX and so on. If I´m not able to get back into the old adress I can´t continue the mentioned tournaments. So far all I tried to get Google convinced that I´m the real owner of that account was a failure. So my decision is if till Sunday there is no progression in the account thing I will cancel the tournaments. Luckily RAW isn´t so far that I have to cancel it as well and BIC not even started. So this both should continue without too much of a problem.

I assume the account problem evolved because of a change of internet capability. We got a new DSL connection and had some problems with the router from time to time. Maybe that is the reason why Google can´t identify the device anymore. I try to find out if that could be and if yes to find a resolution therefor. More info asap.

Greetings

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Nothing to add, sadly! We try to get a new router but I´m relatively sure that will not solve the problem as well. My other adresses work well with the old router. But one hopes. So with heavy heart I have to cancel almost all my formats of tournament(s). :( As mentioned RAW and BIC aren´t affected - BIC isn´t finished concerning creating and some testing and RAW is developing over the time so I have most data of both on my harddrive.

In any/every case my thanks to the players who followed all that tournaments! I hope You will follow the future ones and hold up the old lady (CMx1) as long as possible. I at least will do so. Maybe we should build a "group" of CMx1-players what are known all around the wargames sites (FGM, WEBOB, theBlitz,WaT, WaW and so on) by the same name. So one sees instantly that are the guys of CMx1. Every site could have a representative what conects interested CMx1sters so the group would be an inter-club-group. But I fear I´m dreaming. Thank You, guys, for Your loyalty!

Greetings

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I fear that would be not enough. a) You are only one of the players (that is not meant as an insult), b) I had to do all the re-viewing of files of all players again (I´m not sure I have the stamina therefor again), c) I had to wait again when all players (if they could at all) send me their files and data (I dare to doubt that), d) the comments and thoughts I saved in drafts are lost nevertheless etc.! For now I think it wiser to lead the two remaining ones to a good advance and somewhen to a same finish. But for a precaution You could send the files to my new adress. I would only ask You to not be disappointed if it doesn´t help in the end! Nevertheless I thank You for Your kind offer!

Greetings