Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMx2 WWII Opponents

JoMac

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Looking for CMx2 WWII Opponents for all Titles using 'House Rules'...Small QB Meetings.

Here are some 'House Rules' and 'Mods' to make CM feel a little more realistic and interesting. Let me know what you think of these below:

1. No Preplanned Arty (or Area-Fire from ground units) from Attacker or Defender on turn 1 of a Meeting. Player will need to Call-In- Arty normally. Attack/Defense Games are exempt as Attacker may call-in Preplanned Arty on turn 1.

2. Player will let the Computer AI choose what Targets to shoot at. However, you can still set Firing Arcs, and Area-Fire at any area on Map.

3. Player must keep all the Waypoints for the turn he makes them, however, can delete them beginning of next turn.

4. Vehicle Smoke Dischargers will be handled by Computer AI.

5. Turn Off Armor Detailed Hits.

6. Install Mandatory Mods...'RH Animation' Mod, 'Special Effects' Mod, 'RH Invisible Icons' Mods (However, only install the Axis mod if you are playing Allied, and vice-versa)...If you don't have these Mods, I can send them to you via Dropbox.

* Now, this is how I like to play small QBs (after I send you first game file)...Go to the purchase screen and make sure it's set as Formation, Infantry Only, Avg equipment, Green, High Motivation, -1 Leadership, Fit.
Then, only use the 'SUGGESTION' Box to have the AI purchase the Formation for you...Now, if you don't like a formation (after opening-up each Platoon/Company, etc) then you can click on that suggestion box again (several times if need be) until you find a formation you like, then purchase it. All left over points are lost (can't use to purchase any units).

Joe

Back