Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMx2 WWII...PBEM Opponents

J

JoMc67

Looking for permanent PBEM Opponents who are Green/Beginners, and have one or all CMx2 WWII Titles. I generally like to play Small QB Meetings, using 'House Rules' upon discussion.
I can do a few turns a week and use Dropbox for Game Files and Text Document for communication.

However...our first game will be CM:FB, Small QB Meeting (since at the moment I already have 1x opponent for each of BN, FI, RT).

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm certainly at the beginner-ish stage and I'm happy to play small QBs. I only have Normandy and RT so let me know if you would like a game at some stage.

cheers

Tony

Hello Tony,

Ok, I will PM you shortly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, looking for a Permanent Player for any of the WWII CM Titles...However, and for now, I like to play a CMFB, Small, QB, Meeting using some 'House Rules'

I'm in if you're interested in playing FI. I will also be picking up RT soon. PM me if you;re still looking for someone.

Eyup. I'm interested in future FI (all add-ons) so put me on your reserve list if you like.

Back