Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Combat Mission: Fall of the 3rd Reich - ROUND 1 (concluded)

My battle with Canadian Cat just concluded. I (US First Army) got the win.

9mBfCll.png

I'll be slapping around, erm I mean battling @Concord in Jassy for 13 more min

Meanwhile, @MeatEtr and I have 16 min to go. I just have to knock out that Tiger at Salerno soon!
Probably will happen at this rate! Two turns in a row your M10 went un-spotted by my PzrIV. And that last spotting duel lost by my Tiger, after taking a low pen hit he still never spotted your M10. I've had eyes-on your TDs all battle long by my troops but my tanks still have yet to spot them.

Not fair using Klingon cloaking technology! :LOL:

96fba5beb0adf9ff00a8372bdf13a489.gif

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Website
www.youtube.com
As the Great Lenin predicted, our glorious men have been victorious and we have taken Smolensk from the Nemetskiy dogs. Nothing will stop the Soviet Republic from reclaiming our lands! 'ON TO BERLIN' I hear you all cry, for victory and the glory of Mother Russia...

Thanks @Nort for the battle. I think he had some bad luck at the start with LOS and the sh*t just kept on rolling from there

FOTR B1.jpg

Stafford

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
The battle at Tarnopol has reached its conclusion, with a minor victory going to @Mad Mike !

Combat Mission Red Thunder Screenshot 2021.04.23 - 20.18.42.93.png

Some action shots.

Combat Mission Red Thunder Screenshot 2021.04.23 - 19.34.46.71.png

A world of pain incoming, this MG crew did some good work until their demise.

vlcsnap-2021-04-23-20h23m08s675.png

Despite being shaken, the Panzershreck truppen gets off a vital shot destroying one of the charging T-34s, he will be awarded the Iron Cross! (posthumously of course).

I'd like to thank @Mad Mike for a very exciting game, we shall probably meet again! :cool:(y)

Last edited:
More news from the Eastern Front: The battle for TARNOPOL has ended in a Allied MINOR Victory -- this means that the Ukrainian Front has failed to capture the square, does not advance and will have to fight for TARNOPOL sector again in the next Round (new map and different opponent)

(Allied commanders need a Total, Major or Tactical Victory to capture a sector.)

Fall 3rd Reich Round 1D.jpg