Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Combat Mission: Fall of the 3rd Reich - ROUND 2

Gunner

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Right now I'm assuming everyone is using the same password as Round 1.
If you are going to use another let me know.

The official jump off date will be this Monday May 10th and the end date, in six weeks, is June 20th.

I put together a spreadsheet to let Rico and you guys know what the current status is at a glance.
Just going over your posts this is what I have so far.

Hj2pSxt.jpg

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Right now I'm assuming everyone is using the same password as Round 1.
If you are going to use another let me know.

The official jump off date will be this Monday May 10th and the end date, in six weeks, is June 20th.

I put together a spreadsheet to let Rico and you guys know what the current status is at a glance.
Just going over your posts this is what I have so far.

Hj2pSxt.jpg
I'm using the same passwords for my turns this round.

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
The German counter-attack at Smolensk is now underway! My scouts have spotted the Soviet troops in the area and report back they are all wearing brown pants in preparation for the coming battle. ;)
DD guys 1.gif

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
@holoween your last file 004 is not being recognized by my CMRT, even though it is in my Incoming Email folder.

IIRC some people were saying that if you don't have the Fire&Rubble module installed, you need a patch upgrade. Can anyone confirm?
Did you do this? If not, it might explain why the file is not showing up (although oddly your 002 worked okay).