Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Combat Mission: Fall of the 3rd Reich - ROUND 6

@MeatEtr had to redo my turn, forgot about the TRP rule. :rolleyes:
Something is messed up, first time loading it the game crashed. Now it loads fine but getting a QB screen with pre-purchased Allied units. Weird, never seen this before and sure I picked Axis! I know your like me being patched to 2.11 with all the modules. Anyway, lets try it again, new file in our DB folder.

Edit: cleared out the old files and added V2 to the new file!

Last edited:
Something is messed up, first time loading it the game crashed. Now it loads fine but getting a QB screen with pre-purchased Allied units. Weird, never seen this before and sure I picked Axis! I know your like me being patched to 2.11 with all the modules. Anyway, lets try it again, new file in our DB folder.

Hope it's nothing I screwed up o_O

I did get one of those error messages that pop up once a year when I pressed go then pressed retry and it seemed to work, which it didn't as it turns out.

@Nathangun I've put a fresh setup file in the folder as attacker chooses certain parameters. :cool:

Ok, this is a meeting engagement right?

@MeatEtr and I are a few turns into our match. Causalities are already mounting on my side.
I have not heard anything from @Hohenfels in a while. Looks like he hasn't been on the forums. Hope everything is good.
Not sure if we'll get going on our battle any time soon.
Yeah, hope nothing wrong on @Hohenfels side.
Give him another week, then I might recruit a stand in player
(This might be the final concluding round of the tourney)

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
@MeatEtr and I are down to 18 min in our match. Not looking good for the German side here. We're fighting, but the literal swarm of Hellcats is just decimating my formation.
Still no contact with Hohenfels, but it is probably a mute point at this point in the tourney.
I thought a Tiger for the last battle would be fitting. In this pic you can see the commander has cleverly positioned the tank to use the tree to stabilize the barrel!
ts 1.JPG

@MeatEtr and I are down to 18 min in our match. Not looking good for the German side here. We're fighting, but the literal swarm of Hellcats is just decimating my formation.
Still no contact with Hohenfels, but it is probably a mute point at this point in the tourney.
I thought a Tiger for the last battle would be fitting. In this pic you can see the commander has cleverly positioned the tank to use the tree to stabilize the barrel!
View attachment 26223
Normally, in CM that tree should provide at least 80% cover from incoming AP rounds.