Wellsonian

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
I am taking extra time to ensure fairness. With an odd number of games (15), and ensuring each team plays both sides of each game, the format will be a bit different. Scoring will be the same. 1 point for a win, 1/2 point for a draw, zero points for a loss. Please confirm the Captain for Team World. MeatEtr will repeat as team captain for Team USA. I have almost worked out the games, which takes time due to the picking of the maps. I will also include 6 of my favorite scenarios in the 15 games, which leaves 9 QB games. The scenarios are all games I have won on both sides.
Stay tuned. I aim to have this tourney launched this weekend. Thanks for the tremendous response! Start practicing.

Shorker

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Last edited:

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Welcome back, commander ;-)

The forces of team world are at your disposal! Time to once again show about the myth of invincibility and get that hubris of their 'Murican faces!

Gunner

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
1 game.
Email
tramos1@optonline.net
I may have missed it but for us newly initiated would you tell us what the format or process of this game is?

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
I may have missed it but for us newly initiated would you tell us what the format or process of this game is?
I could do with that too, but I read that Wellsonian is working them out.

A Canadian Cat

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
ian.leslie@lesliesoftware.com

jobu88

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
christopher.earls88@gmail.com

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
After watching the video myself, which was quite informative, I must say that it describes the strength and weaknesses of the USA quite well. We are the world, we are the children our Golden Eagle snatches your children to fight for the World!
Yes I am enjoying my wine, so it seems :singer:

Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
Although I was confused too, a goose is no loon. Actually I was scared of gooses as a child, those mofo's attacked me in a park when I was 3 or sumfink. :ROFLMAO:
The goose in my pic is a Canadian Goose, posted in response to the esteemed @A Canadian Cat 's rather inflammatory video. ;-)

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
It is refreshing to see some bravado from the otherwise stoic and tepid Team World. :)
Stoic yes, tepid no.

The goose in my pic is a Canadian Goose, posted in response to the esteemed @A Canadian Cat 's rather inflammatory video. ;-)
I saw that, but the Canadian loon that killed the bald eagle is no Canadian goose. They are of different genus. We have several weapons available to fight you (and your offspring), already in Canada alone. :2charge:

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
I guess I'm waiting for turns while enjoying some alcohol beverages after another workweek at home has finished. After I pleased the inner stoic by running five km along the vecht, Epicurus and Bacchus have temporarily won over and are passing the ammunition around ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.