Meat Grinder

FGM Colonel
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
I guess I'm waiting for turns while enjoying some alcohol beverages after another workweek at home has finished. After I pleased the inner stoic by running five km along the vecht, Epictetus and Bachus have temporarily won over and are passing the ammunition around ;)
I, too, am sipping from the cup of Bachus this evening, but, alas, that is coming to an end (again) come the 1st of June. Time to lose another 20 lbs, or whatever that is in kilograms for those of you whose country hasn't yet put a man on the moon. :)

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
I see your fake hollywood studio moonwalk (just for fun ;-)), and call it with the fact the USA was once occupied by our current UK mates which we fought and defeated on their own Thames river. We have joined forces now, and with us are all countries you have lost or won wars against (better recognize, studio gangstaz! :ROFLMAO: ). We have united against your greatly unjust Imperialistic ambitions to oppress us. Seeing that you still stubbornly ignore metric standards, while standardization has brought USA so much, shows the weak flank team USA team has.1
Bla bla
It's fun indeed, let's see if we match up. But Shorker calls the shots :)

I was just able to find out lbs are similar to pounds, which are similar to 'pond' which we use in the Netherlands as a short for 500 grams. So that's about 10kg. That's a respectable target, but imo very doable with enough movement and proper food. I did gain some 4-6kg, not really sure, but after one week of exercising (4x 5-6km interval with a friend), I'm feeling much more energetic and lost 2-3kg.
Wish you reach your goals even faster than you expect! (y)

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
You must be slipping:

I know my DMX, even saw him live in Rotterdam long ago (he was late, obviously, and people were getting rowdy but he performed). Hope he gits gud :giggle:
I've seen your score in Field Warrior tournament, much better than mine. But I ain't never going to sit back taking punches. While I might receive, I'll give back for whatever strength there is in me. Morituri Te Salutant!

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
You've hit the sack too deep. That's a 'ditch' boy, probably what they send the likes of you to in case a real war erupts. We don't need to put thumbs in our dikes anymore since we learned from our mistakes, but it seems that you still haven't and are hiring us to fix those dikes.
:geek:

Wellsonian

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
The rules will be released tomorrow (Pacific Coast time). Then I hope to have the 15 games with maps released shortly after. Quite a bit of work, since this is 33% bigger than the previous years ( thanks again).
Among the rules will be expectations about what trash talk is not appropriate. It is a very, very small list, and everyone so far is doing just fine. As posted by Meat Grinder, you can essentially read the gist of the tourney rules by diving into the 2019 Garry Owen sticky thread. However, there are some differences. Stand by, and I am thrilled with The participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.