Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Ah, I see. You let a young gun do the all the grinding. ;)

Nice song by the way. Makes the after alcohol effects a bit better handle able.

@Lethaface

Not the first time. ;-)

Let's not get into "real war". That's bad mojo. Looking forward to playing against you in Garry Owen. You're a funny guy.
Yeah not wishing no wars for nobody nowhere. Hope my CMx2 moves won't be funny :cool:
Enjoying the trash talk! Spices the matches up a little.

Ok, I should start practicing a bit I guess ;-)

VonPlutz

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
The goose in my pic is a Canadian Goose, posted in response to the esteemed @A Canadian Cat 's rather inflammatory video. ;-)
Considering our geese are all over the USA covering your lawns in... well you know... I think team world already won.

Wellsonian

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Mea Culpa! Right as I was resolving my general RL issues, unexpected relatives rolled into town. I haven't had much time to even look at FGM. But do not fear! This tourney is happening! I have had time to work on it a little off line, so will be cranking out soon. First will be the general rules of the Tourney. Second will be the games to be played. This is the first time we have an odd numbered team, so at least one player per side will have to play both of his required games on the CMFB side. There will be 7 games of CMBN (each team fielding an Axis and Allied player). There will be 8 games of CMFB (again, each team playing both sides against the opposing team). They will be QBs set by me (map, parameters, etc), however to shake things up, 2 of the CMBN games will be scenarios of my choosing, and likewise two of the CMFB games. They will be scenarios that I have won on both sides.

Stay tuned, and THANK YOU for your patience.

Lethaface

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Obviously this is all a rather cunning scheme which allows the USA team to practice on all the designated maps to hold some chance against all mighty team World! :p :2charge:

Good weekend all!

Status
Not open for further replies.