Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coop Missions

@DoubleD - Glad to do it. It was definitely a chore sifting through hundreds of missions with classics such as "Your pizza stolen by enemy" and the enormous amount of elite Navy SEALS/assassination/sniper missions :). There might be some duds in that list, but these were the ones that stood out to me as offering varied gameplay and worth a try. I'll continue to periodically check AH and the Workshop for suitable missions and add them to the list. I'll also keep track of which ones we played and if we liked them or not.

Also, I'm not sure it was clear in the OP or not, but I'm not suggesting we try all of these before we start another FGM campaign or play missions designed by us. I know you and Vart said you each had some mission ideas as well.

@nathangun - They're missions like Patrol Ops that are open ended gameplay as opposed to missions that have a story arc and a limited amount of objectives to complete.

Last edited:
I'll be watching Doctor Who with the folks (family tradition) this Sunday night. Only a problem because it's an extended 2 hr episode but should be online around 930pm my time or about an hour into the normal start time.

Ah, now. There my type of single player missions I like tp play, do you recommend any ?

You might want to try HETMAN: War Stories, Whole Lotta Altis (SP), and Pilgrimage. I'm actually playing through Pilgrimage right now, and I am really enjoying it. I'm currently cornered in a church with a squad of 6-8 CSATs trying to gun me down. My own fault for getting myself in this fix. I just had to go back for some loot. I'm running the mission with JSRS, bCombat and some TPW Mods activated, and I haven't had any issues with those mods interfering with it.

Back