Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because if you show support for Trump you are attacked, both verbally and in some cases, physically. This isn't publicized in the news, because the media does not want folks to know that one segment of the population is having their First Amendment rights being denied by threats of violence. That might explain why there is a sizeable "silent majority" in the U.S.
Um... I'm not from America. I have a mate who thinks Trump is doing a great job. The rest of us aren't big fans so we give him a grief and then go have beers as per usual. :)

I've probably posted this before but if you want to know what most people outside of the US think of the USA over the last decade or so I say go and watch the first scenes from 'The Newsroom'. Lines up pretty well. Doesn't mean we suddenly hate Americans but it's not the same country that led free world during the Cold War and into the '90's. The sheer fact Trump has said he won't abide by the election result (the whole 'we'll see' comments) should send the shivers down the spine of every democracy. Anyway feel free to call the clip lefty liberal garbage but just pointing out a perception of outside opinions. It's all relative. What's 'lefty liberal' in the US is actually mainstream policies conservative Governments in other countries espouse.

If Trump wins Antifa is already on record as saying they'll escalate the violence. That threat in itself is voter intimidation.
Well if they have a well organised militia doesn't the constitution protect them? :D <Jokes>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back