Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Count me in....question

@Badger73 I just got it this weekend as well:) post Marian reforms would be nice or what are you thinking? I'm open for anything

Bene! ;)
Give yourself some single-player experience first. The first time you click "Multiplayer" it prompts you to set up a UserID and password associated with your game license on the Slytherine server. Let me know your UserID once you register. Mine is Badger73. Give me a couple days to figure out how to set up H2H for a "closed" match of specific opponents (like you and me). I'll look at Late Republic / Early Augustan Roman offerings and make some suggestions for us to decide before proceeding. Vale, amicus.

Hoi, @Rico and @Nelson1812 - if you already know how to created dedicated opponent matches on the Slytherine server, please point us to that documentation or let us know here.
Gratias tibi! :cheerso:

@Badger73
Is this what you mean?
Open main menu, select "Multiplayer", login, then select "My challenges"... bottom of page "New Challenges"... where you can chose from create skirmish (includes all types of battles, sizes, location etc) or ready made historic battles.
Then the game is posted to the server where an opponent opens with the password... or to any opponent out there, without a password.
Anybody wants a game... just let me know.

@Badger73
Is this what you mean?
Open main menu, select "Multiplayer", login, then select "My challenges"... bottom of page "New Challenges"... where you can chose from create skirmish (includes all types of battles, sizes, location etc) or ready made historic battles.
Then the game is posted to the server where an opponent opens with the password... or to any opponent out there, without a password.
<snipped>
I think this is what I meant. I can muddle through from here. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Impete! :2charge:

@Badger73 my profile name is GSAVC. I'm ready when you are!

@General Sir Anthony C H M - How about an epic battle (i.e. "scenario"). The Rise of Rome DLC has Roman vs Romans at the battle of "Thapsus". I think I figured out how to create a challenge against you. Before I do so, wouldst thou be Caesar or Scipio's Pompeians? Let me know and I'll proceed. Forma ad signa!

@General Sir Anthony C H M - How about an epic battle (i.e. "scenario"). The Rise of Rome DLC has Roman vs Romans at the battle of "Thapsus". I think I figured out how to create a challenge against you. Before I do so, wouldst thou be Caesar or Scipio's Pompeians? Let me know and I'll proceed. Forma ad signa!

I don't have any preferences can take one of the other!

@Badger73 I would actually prefer a custom battle with different factions something like Rome and Carthage or something like that! but we can do that later! I find a lot more exciting picking my own army.
but I really can't figure out how to set up a custom battle!

Back