Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Couple of Birthdays

Happy Birthday, Chad!
1f973.png
1f37b.png
‍♂️
1f984.png

Have a great day, mate!
1f642.png

Thanks for the birthday wishes all. Not a big one this year, only 37 so isn't that special. :)

But a clear sign I'm getting older, first birthday with a small medical rain cloud over my head as I wait for results from various test. Around two weeks ago almost fainted at work, brain went all haywire for about ten minutes and went white as ghost. Very concerned colleagues and my GP later on. Lots of scans and tests last fortnight and been working from home in that period. No urgent phone calls saying get to the emergency department now so good signs there. Appreciate it's probably the last 15 months burning the candle at both ends for the job and the body saying "F*** it!" (I'm alright)

Anyway apologies for not getting back to anyone poking me here.

37 eh?
I found that's the start of the between the 5's years.
It's easy to remember 40-45-50 kind of ages. Milestones and all that,
But between those is when somebody will ask you how old you are and you don't remember if it's 36 or 37, maybe 38 (or 42-43, 56-57 etc) and have to do math to remember.
I remember once somebody asking how old I was and I said I was 57 and my wife exclaimed "You're 56!".
I was less embarrassed by my mistake than relieved I was a year younger than I thought. ;)

Anyway, feel better soon. We wish you all the best.

Back