Cron-Job

eniced73

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Yikes! I don't remember 75% of those dudes. There are a few on there that I am surprised to see go.
@Bootie how about a list for members by "seniority" like we have for "most messages". I would think a kudo for the guys whom have put in the time is just as important than those who "run their mouths" a lot! Just joking guys, I enjoy 99% of the posts I read here!! Forgive me if we already have one but I do not see it.

Louis

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
About Cargol and Johnsy I don't even remember when they were his last comments.

A pity about ZZ. Just had to wait for the CronJob to wake up and pass the scythe.
I sent him a message on Sept 20, but he never replied. Something happened with ZZ, it was participatory in the forums.

HOA_KSOP

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ksbeargames59@gmail.com
Wow, Zinzan is on the list. Oh my, several former prolific posters on the forum. Let's hope they wander back. BTW, does FGM have and auto-notify service that would email a member to their last known address with a "Hey, why don't you wander back to FGM' kind of message? Not trying to make work for anyone...

Last edited:

Gunner

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
1 game.
Email
tramos1@optonline.net
ZinZan after Round 1 he let me know that he was dropping out of the Probe tournament.
We're just about finished with Round 4 so that was quite a while ago.

HOA_KSOP

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ksbeargames59@gmail.com
Which were made somewhat looser as I recall not all that long ago?