CW Cup Battle Round 2 Battle 1 DAR - No Canadian Cats Allowed

A Canadian Cat

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
I'm here now watching. I just finished turn 8. I am very interested to have heard your force selection. The MG team in the fox holes on your right lasted longer and did much better than I expected. It doesn't seem they caused a lot of casualties but they did slow things down. Mind you I now know you were not planning a major push there so that might really explain the results.

You had incredible fire discipline with your armour and those dragon teams. Man I just did not have freedom of movement for my tanks like I thought I would.

dkchapuis

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It certainly helped my planning that we started late and I got to see that most US tanks got destroyed by ATGMs. So I went in knowing that my tanks would just pop-up, shoot, and pull back.

I'd love to hear more thoughts/pics from your side of the game.

A Canadian Cat

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
It certainly helped my planning that we started late and I got to see that most US tanks got destroyed by ATGMs. So I went in knowing that my tanks would just pop-up, shoot, and pull back.
Ah well done.
I'd love to hear more thoughts/pics from your side of the game.
I don't have pics but I'll share my thoughts as I read through.

OnePingOnly

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks again for putting this series together @dkchapuis ! I finally got around to watching the last two.

Both US victories in this round went to infantry-heavy forces playing against Soviet forces with a significant tank component. The Soviet teams that brought 200 or so soldiers and few (if any) tanks seemed to do well against more mechanized US forces.

Top Bottom