Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Day 1 Morning Campaign Turn

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Campaign maps updated for the morning turn. The weather remains clear and your units can spot up to 4 hexes away on the campaign map. Remember you can't see through blue squares on the campaign map and units that you engaged previously are 'identified.'

Sorry for the larger map files in your respective drop boxes. (Blame the Soviets). At least you can zoom right in to see unit details.

Please start a new thread to discuss tactics in your respective HQ's for this campaign turn (old threads will be locked) and remember the changes we've made in submitting orders. The orders sheet and what you put through dropbox is what counts, not the forum posts. But please discuss away and ask questions.

@Odin , @Strachwitz
:)

I have managed to delete my copies of the relevant dropbox folders ... and they're not in my deleted files trashcan, so I cannot choose to rejoin them myself.

Can whoever has the access rights please re-invite me to share the soviet side and joint (cannot recall the file set up now) folders, please? :oops:

I have managed to delete my copies of the relevant dropbox folders ... and they're not in my deleted files trashcan, so I cannot choose to rejoin them myself.

Can whoever has the access rights please re-invite me to share the soviet side and joint (cannot recall the file set up now) folders, please? :oops:

Of course @PhilM! I will do that as soon I am back at home!

@Ithikial: consider it done! Thanks for all the work you had to do!

Guys not seeing a lot of action on either sides HQ. Ready for you guys to plot movement orders. No rush though as I'm about to enter a hectic time at work until after Easter at the moment.

@Strachwitz - It's workable. Minor issue in the bigger scheme of things.

Back