Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

DB file PBEM issues

The Great White North

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Just downloaded a turn from an opponent in drop box and when I place it into the incoming email folder and go to play the turn it does not show up on the game screen? Argh...

Make sure you two are playing the same version of your game. I played a game once when my opponent ungraded to the next version of the game in the middle of our ongoing battle without telling me. When he did so, after I placed his next turn into my incoming folder, the turn did not show up on my game screen. Once he told me he upgraded, I upgraded as well. Then everything was fine.

Just a thought …

Yes its the right game I tested his previous turn and it loaded just fine... I'm going to have him re send it and if not he will have to re do the turn I guess... Appreciate the reply!

Make sure you two are playing the same version of your game. I played a game once when my opponent ungraded to the next version of the game in the middle of our ongoing battle without telling me. When he did so, after I placed his next turn into my incoming folder, the turn did not show up on my game screen. Once he told me he upgraded, I upgraded as well. Then everything was fine.

Just a thought …
Good point!

Yes its the right game I tested his previous turn and it loaded just fine... I'm going to have him re send it and if not he will have to re do the turn I guess... Appreciate the reply!
Before having him redo the turn, have him just re upload the file so you can re download it. This is rare but does happen where the file gets corrupted or doesn’t download fully or successfully.

Back