Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Diablo III

I am so getting a Collector's Edition of this one for free! :tongue: Even if it isn't any good, but that's why I won't spend a single cent...

Nope, I just happen to know someone on Blizzard's payroll... would NEVER touch WoW. Only as a boardgame.

Again...

Damn you!

But that is awesome to know someone from Blizzard. And I played WoW for 6 years. Quit when CMBN was released.

GOOD decision. Maybe we cant eam up for D3 once it's out? I will defintiely do a Monk first, then either a barbarian or a Daemon Hunter. Depends. But monk will be first.

We don't deal with minors 'round here. :laughing:

Anyway, it'll be hard enough for me to get a second copy from ym contact without paying and employees aren't allowed to give away more than maybe one or two copies or purchase for a reduced price. MAYBE I can get an additional download key or something, but no promises.

We don't deal with minors 'round here. :laughing:

Anyway, it'll be hard enough for me to get a second copy from ym contact without paying and employees aren't allowed to give away more than maybe one or two copies or purchase for a reduced price. MAYBE I can get an additional download key or something, but no promises.

Now that sounds interesting! :angel:

According to what I read and heard from my oldest, you can form parties of 4 players online.
Plus you can sell or buy equipment for real money too...I think that will ruin the game, due to the rush of Chinese farmers online, ruining the game for the rest of us.

According to what I read and heard from my oldest, you can form parties of 4 players online.
Plus you can sell or buy equipment for real money too...I think that will ruin the game, due to the rush of Chinese farmers online, ruining the game for the rest of us.

Well I'm used to the gold farmers from WoW so that I do not mind. It will be cool to form party's.

I use to kill every gold farmer I came across in WOW and then camped they corpse.
I hate gold (Chinese) farmers.

They ahd tot ake steps - people sold abd bought stuff for real money even in D1 times... a maxed character with th best equipment was worth a couple hundred bucks. Technically it's illegal, but they can't prevent it. So the only solution is to make it legal. Too bad.

But we needn't go into PvP, I for one will stick to pve and coop play with friends should I happen to stumble over some who want to play the game with me. So... who's gonna play a Barbarian? And we#d need a Mage or a With Doctor too so our party is balanced and we don't argue over loot. :wink:

Well I shall form a party with you and be the brute barbarian :)

I'm letting my youngest son have the game first and he plans on being a witch doctor.
After he tries of the game,(about three months) I will take it over. PLus as a bonus I get a leveled up witch doctor....LOL
All for a price of one game...sweet.

Hm.. that's an interesting business arrangement you got there. I will strive to do the same with my son should I happen to have one in the future.

I have 2 but and they already show interest in the game. I watched all the trailers and gameplay clips on youtube. Only thing is that my sons are 2 and 3 years old :)

Back