Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Did you ever play Ubisoft's Tom Clancy's Rainbox Six?

D

din djinn

New board game on Kickstarter looks really interesting.

That does look intersting, but I'm shying off Kickstarter for boardgames now.
I've backed a fair few , and generally I think unless it's not coming to retail afterwards (eg Tainted Grail), then I'll have been better off waiting for retail, with the advantage of seeing any issues that crop up... plus in the 12-18 months of production that seems to be the norm, my gaming "wants" have often changed.

Are you backing it din djinn ?

That does look intersting, but I'm shying off Kickstarter for boardgames now.
I've backed a fair few , and generally I think unless it's not coming to retail afterwards (eg Tainted Grail), then I'll have been better off waiting for retail, with the advantage of seeing any issues that crop up... plus in the 12-18 months of production that seems to be the norm, my gaming "wants" have often changed.

Are you backing it din djinn ?
No, I'm not backing it. I feel similarly as you do about Kickstart, plus I have no one around to play this kind of game with.

I do enjoy the odd game on tabletop simulator, but prefer face to face… even better if that’s in a pub

Yeah I've played Siege a fair bit! Lots of tactical freedom in very up close and personal CQB! (y)

mx7alW6.jpg

Back