Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Dinner out

Buckykatt

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
My wife and I were enjoying a nice dinner out at the best Chinese restaurant in Toledo when I saw this family sitting across the room with a toddler in a high chair. Dad was feeding him bites while he watched cartoons on an IPhone. i thought that was a cool way of keeping him entertained while they enjoyed a dinner out.66EDEF59-EB2F-436E-98F4-5429CF505EDD.jpeg

I took my parents out for brunch last week, and I was watching two grandparents sitting nearby with amusement.
They had their young grandson with them, and they were fussing, trying to keep him settled, but he was not complying. :D

As soon as they would sit him down in his stroller seat, his face would crumple into the saddest expression. :cry:
They tried giving him a bottle, but nope. They tried toys, but nope. They spent most of the time they were there trying to make him happy.
When they picked him up from his stroller, his sad face instantly disappeared, like a summer storm. Instant sad to calm.

Back