FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
This thread will be for the Campaign Map updates and posting new battle challanges.

Current status:

Domination-Tunisia 002c.jpg

The AXIS have captured MEDJEZ EL BAB with a MAJOR VICTORY -- so this zone now holds an AXIS INITIATIVE status (see new, updated rules thread)

This means that the AXIS are free to continue their offensive into the zones of either EL ANK or DJEBEL EL ANK.

ALLIES cannot at this stage attack MEDJEZ EL BAB until an attack from there has been defeated ... (or now AXIS player issues an attack challenge with in THREE days -- counting from today my time zone)

So we basically wait for an AXIS player to step forward -- @Gunner or @Nort are free?

Any ALLIED player can step forward to stand in defence once the challenge has been issued.

AXIS
@Rico
@Nathangun
@Nort
@MeatEtr
@Sgt Grunt
@Gunner

ALLIES
@Badger73
@Paleolithic Monk
@SlySniper
@Hapless
@DoubleD
@Wellsonian

Last edited:

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Ok. Axis Challenge issued (Small Axis Probe). Attacking out of Medjez El Bab and into Sidi Manzour.

Rico, please send me the QB map you created for this hex, so that I can set up the QB. Thanks.

First come, first served.
Heading out for this evening - -will get you the map some time tomorrow ... just want to double check a few things on it.

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Ok. Axis Challenge issued (Small Axis Probe). Attacking out of Medjez El Bab and into Sidi Manzour.

Rico, please send me the QB map you created for this hex, so that I can set up the QB. Thanks.

First come, first served.
Hi @Nort & @Wellsonian -- here the map for your battle.

let me know if there's any problems with the QB map ... checked it but there may be errors.

Good luck -- hope it's a fun battle.

Attachments

SlySniper

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Keddah has been captured by the good old "USA" and appears to get to roll on if they so desire.

I want to know if I can attack Medjez El Bab since Nort is wanting to roll forward and leave it undefended.

Is that not a option to cut them off if they push forward without securing the flanks.

Anyway, let me know what my options are as to choices.

[url=https://imgur.com/6UOHyHu][/URL]

The holy war is over and the Germans did not do as well as they would have liked for their night attack.
American rangers have enough firepower to keep them Germans in check at close quarters.

[url=https://imgur.com/5iAgIka][/URL]

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Two battles completed so far -- map updated below. well done all players on speedy play rates.

AXIS capture MEDJEZ EL BAB (and Axis Initiative Status for the zone due to a Major Victory) and Kampfgruppe @Nort immediately pushes on to SIDI MANZUR.

ALLIES capture KEDDAH ... (with a Tactical Victory, so no Allied Initiative Status for the zone)

KEDDAH now available for immediate battle challenge -- TWO options:

Task Force @SlySniper (or any other Allied player) can advance and attack into EL GUESSA pass or an Axis player ca issue a counter-attack challenge into KEDDAH from EL GUESSA pass.

NOTE: MEDJEZ EL BAB is not in play as it is busy with a battle (any zone can only be involved in one battle at a time -- ie: attacking from, being attacked into or being contested by a ME battle)

AND... MEDJEZ EL BAB has Axis Initiative Status, so cannot be attacked until it loses an attack battle out of that zone, or the Initiative Status moves on when next Zone, in this case SIDI MANZOUR, gets captured.

Challenge away!

Last edited:

Nort

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nort1@comcast.net
@Wellsonian ... Let me know if you want to play the Yanks or the Brits. Once you tell me, I will set up our battle (an Axis Probe) using our map. I already have a DB folder the exists from our prior battles, and we can use that folder. Also, let me know if you need me to re-invite you to that folder.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to getting underway.

Cheers,

Nort

Wellsonian

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
@Wellsonian ... Let me know if you want to play the Yanks or the Brits. Once you tell me, I will set up our battle (an Axis Probe) using our map. I already have a DB folder the exists from our prior battles, and we can use that folder. Also, let me know if you need me to re-invite you to that folder.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to getting underway.

Cheers,

Nort
I've been playing a lot of Brits lately, so give me the Yanks. I still have the DB folder. Good luck!

SlySniper

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
OK, will do - It might be a day or two before I get to it. I was sick last week and have tons of work to catch up on before I focus on the game again.