FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Another result is in, the Brits have defeated the Axis by Major Victory at DJEBEL EL GUESSA. Well played @DoubleD

@Rico a few tweaks are probably needed for this ME map. The OZ pts labels doesn't match the actual pts given for the OZs. Also the Axis SZ probably shouldnt have LOS to the Minor OZ. Perhaps back up both slightly to keep the ME race fairly even.

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Another result is in, the Brits have defeated the Axis by Major Victory at DJEBEL EL GUESSA. Well played @DoubleD

@Rico a few tweaks are probably needed for this ME map. The OZ pts labels doesn't match the actual pts given for the OZs. Also the Axis SZ probably shouldnt have LOS to the Minor OZ. Perhaps back up both slightly to keep the ME race fairly even.
Thanks — I’ll double check and fix it.

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Okay the battle for DJEBEL EL GUESSA is a wrap and ended with an Allied MAJOR VICTORY.

This gives the Allies ownership of DEJEBEL EL GUESSA and earns them INITIATIVE STATUS in that map zone -- they are now free to continue attacking into the zone of TUNIS ROAD, the Axis northern supply road Allied VICTORY OBJECTIVE.

This is now open for a challenge by an Allied player for a PROBE QB with Axis player defending -- first come, first served.

If no Allied challenge is forthcoming within THREE days from today (my time), the INITIATIVE status if forfeit and the Axis can counter-attack.

DoubleD

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
I don't think there is anyone on the Allied side still pending a match, so I'd like to step back up to push on to Tunis Road

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
I don't think there is anyone on the Allied side still pending a match, so I'd like to step back up to push on to Tunis Road
I will get the map checked and ready this evening over here -- we need an AXIS player to step up for defence ... unless @MeatEtr wants another shot at @DoubleD :cool:

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
The campaign moves along ... the Allies continue their attack to capture and cut the Axis northern supply source, the TUNIS ROAD sector.

1583129279287.png

Allies commanded by @DoubleD -- Axis commander @MeatEtr is organising the defence.

Domination-Tunisia 004b.jpg

Map available for download below. Hope it works out as intended :) -- good luck!

@DoubleD as attacker starts up the battle.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Hamadi South final. Got crushed pretty bad by the Axis! My advice, more armor in this open desert!

View attachment 17931
I cheekily went into this battle with only one veteran platoon of infantry and two heavy MG’s and a med mortar section for arty support ... luckily did pay off in this open terrain as the 3 Stugs and one Marder did most of the hard work.
Fun battle.

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
And the campaign moves along swiftly... AXIS win Total Victory in the HAMADI SOUTH sector -- which gains this sector Axis Initiative Status.

Axis forces now free to attack into TEBOURBA PASS and try and capture the Allies southern supply road.
(Battle is a Axis Probe)

I'd like to give the Axis player sitting out at the moment a go at this battle: @Sgt Grunt -- you willing and able?
If not, I'm happy to carry on the offensive.

We'll need an Allied player to step up and defend.

Domination-Tunisia 004c.jpg

AXIS
@Rico
@Nathangun
@Nort
@MeatEtr
@Sgt Grunt
@Gunner

ALLIES
@Badger73
@Paleolithic Monk
@SlySniper
@Hapless
@DoubleD
@Wellsonian

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
We move right along with the campaign.

Battle result:
ALLIES have won a Tactical Victory in DJEBEL HAMADI .
This gives Allies ownership of the zone, but no Initiative Status (only with Major or Total Victory)

So the zone is free for a battle challenge -- either Allies can attack into DJEDEIDA or EL GUESSA PLAIN ... or the Axis counter attack into DJEBEL HAMADI.

First challenge posted gets the battle!

Domination-Tunisia 004d.jpg

New battle:
After capturing HAMADI SOUTH, the Axis continue their advance into TEBOURBA PASS.

Axis attacker: @Rico

Allied defender: @Paleolithic Monk

AXIS
@Rico
@Nathangun
@Nort
@MeatEtr
@Sgt Grunt
@Gunner

ALLIES
@Badger73
@Paleolithic Monk
@SlySniper
@Hapless
@DoubleD
@Wellsonian

Last edited:

Hapless

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
We'd better carrying on slugging into DJEDEIDA.

As an aside, what happens to zones that are surrounded or otherwise cut off from supply points?

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
We'd better carrying on slugging into DJEDEIDA.

As an aside, what happens to zones that are surrounded or otherwise cut off from supply points?
Can we get an AXIS defender for this battle?

The three middle zones, if surrounded, are immediately captured and the battle from or to it deemed over.

The edge zones are always deemed to be in supply if in contact with the respective eastern (Axis) or western (Allied) edges of the campaign map.

For simplicity sake, the Supply Source zones are only important as Victory Objectives.

Last edited:

Sgt Grunt

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Can we get an AXIS defender for this battle?

The three middle zones, if surrounded, are immediately captured and the battle from or to it deemed over.

The edge zones are always deemed to be in supply if in contact with the respective eastern (Axis) or western (Allied) edges of the campaign map.

For simplicity sake, the Supply Source zones are only important as Victory Objectives.
I can take this if still available?