FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
it does have longer los, if its set to night, it can become a joke as to the units being on top of each other and not seeing a thing
Running around the countryside at night time without artificial light, who would be able to see anyone without been really near?
This game needs parachute flares, or just flares.

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Happy to take the defence of DJEBEL EL GUESSA if there isn't any other Allied who want it or who are missing a match. Another battle against Major @MeatEtr O7
Sounds good @DoubleD Now Im not a gambling man, but if I were I'd guess your gonna attempt to give me a dose of my own bunker medicine! :LOL:

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
Apologies, guys -- it's been a weirdly busy weekend -- will try and catch up with the new results, get the new map out and double-checked for @MeatEtr and @DoubleD to get their battle started.

Also do the wrap of my battle vs @Paleolithic Monk
Yeah was just about to ask about the map. But ok sounds good, we’ll get it when we get it, no worries.

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Ok, we move along.

Alas, the Axis attack by Kampfgruppe Rico into TEBOURBA PASS was defeated after a humdinger of a battle vs @Paleolithic Monk 's forces.

By premature cease fire it ended in a TACTICAL Allied Victory but should have been a MAJOR Victory, so ALLIES get an Initiative status for that zone, and the attack into the HAMADI SOUTH zone is available.

1585054301859.png

Up north: Kampfgruppe @MeatEtr is counter-attacking into DJEBEL EL GUESSA with @DoubleD defending as Allies.

The map for this battle is available below -- hope it's ok and I managed to check it carefully enough.

@MeatEtr sets up battle as attacker.

Attachments

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
We move right along...

Domination-Tunisia 005b.jpg

Allies on the offensive everywhere.

Task Force @Paleolithic Monk attacks into HAMADI SOUTH sector with Kampfgruppe @Nort defending.

Map for the Allied Probe battle is available download below -- @Paleolithic Monk sets up the battle as Attacker (with agreement of parameters with @Nort)

Good luck -- hope the map works out ok.

Attachments

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
john.bole68@yahoo.com
Hamadi South update. @Nort and I are about 1/3 of the way through this match. Lot's of munitions expended in this desert terrain!

This Pixeltruppen's helmet blown clean off before his position was obliterated by MG and mortar fire.
helmet 1.JPG

Nort

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nort1@comcast.net
Hamadi South update. @Nort and I are about 1/3 of the way through this match. Lot's of munitions expended in this desert terrain!

This Pixeltruppen's helmet blown clean off before his position was obliterated by MG and mortar fire.
View attachment 18144
That helmet is coming out of your allowance ...

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com