Hapless

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Rico The battle is Djedeida only has a few minutes left... pretty chunky bodycount on both sides, so not really sure how this one is going to pan out.

DoubleD

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Rico, @MeatEtr and myself have kicked off and in the first couple of minutes we've started to engage. The battle is set for 45 minutes, hopefully I'll last longer than the last one :)

Gunner

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
1 game.
Email
tramos1@optonline.net
Sly and I have about 15 minutes left but I don't think it will take that long to finish. The end is nigh.
Things look grim for our troops of the Fatherland.
I never was much good in night battles. I really haven't played that many. Don't like them much really.
Also I didn't realize that "Dusk" means night LOS is in effect.
Although there have been lessons learned about not only night fighting but the OOB of German and American forces in this time frame.
With the lack of AT assets for the Germans, it seem the infantry have none and the plentiful bazookas for the Americans and the better gunned German tanks it seems the best thing for American forces is to attack at night and the Germans by day.
If I have to defend at night again I have a much better idea of what German men and material are needed.

SlySniper

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Well with El Guessa pass ready to fall into my hands, even if Meat Etr was to win his battle, we will be positioned to attack Tunis Road and take the final objective.

Having the choice as to when to attack is becoming the best asset.

I am really liking taking German forces on when the Sun goes down with my rangers of course.

Gunner bought 4 Mk 4's and a bunch of MG's

I only brought 2 Shermans to the battle as the attacker. So I had way more numbers in men than he did.

(He lost two of those beautiful tanks to my grunts - I loved every minute of it - and bazooka's did not do the job)

Wellsonian

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Nearing the end I'm afraid. Getting the snot kicked out me.
Yes you are.....now. But I really liked your urban "reverse slope" defense concept as well as your use of minefields and barbed wire. A lot of Pixeltruppen Rangers paid the ultimate price. Your bad luck in the armor fight doomed you. 5 Shermans with no fear are now roaming amok.

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
john.bole68@yahoo.com
Hamadi South has about 13 turns left. I think I'm fairing well, despite some causalities.

This damn mortar! Been hammering it almost since the opening shots of this match.
M 1.JPG

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
The ALLIES capture DJEDEIDA with a Tactical Victory. (this does not earn them a Initiative Status in that zone.)

Domination-Tunisia 005e.jpg

So, I'd like to take the gap and issue a challange for an immediate AXIS counter-attack into DJEDEIDA from Hamadi East, in a last gasp effort to salvage something and recapture our Supply Source victory location.

Any ALLIED player up to defend?

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Allies take the HAMADI SOUTH sector ... AXIS now firmly up against the ropes.

Domination-Tunisia 005f.jpg

With the HAMADI EAST and TUNIS ROAD sectors tied up in battles, the only space for an ALLIED attack is EL GUESSA PLAIN from MEDJEZ EL BAB, where the Allies have Initiative Status (which expired by Friday, which would allow the Axis to counter-attck if it does.)

Battle for DJEDEIDA with Rico attacking @Hapless has been set up and will start soon.

JoMc67

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
irishwop67@aol.com
Ok, Rommel is back after an unexpected leave...Now, Who is in Charge Here, and What Happened to My ARMY ?

So, and in saying the above, I will take the next Game as Germs...Need to turn this Campaign around before it's to late !

Joe

Last edited: