FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
Ok, Rommel is back after an unexpected leave...Now, Who is in Charge Here, and What Happened to My ARMY ?

So, and in saying the above, I will take the next Game as Germs...Need to turn this Campaign around before it's to late !

Joe
@Rico - Have the teams changed? When did any new players join and who might they be?

With the HAMADI EAST and TUNIS ROAD sectors tied up in battles, the only space for an ALLIED attack is EL GUESSA PLAIN from MEDJEZ EL BAB, where the Allies have Initiative Status (which expired by Friday, which would allow the Axis to counter-attck if it does.)
@Paleolithic Monk & @Wellsonian - Go ahead and attack EL GUESSA PLAIN without me.

Badger73

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
john.bole68@yahoo.com
DJEDEIDA is already set with @Hapless defending as Allies agains @Rico attacking.

Forward for you into EL GUESSA PLAIN! :2charge:
Sounds like a plan! My pixeltruppen are currently conducting vehicle, weapon and equipment maintenance.

I'm arming my troops with a "special", single use weapon this battle. You have been warned!
st1.JPG

JoMc67

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
irishwop67@aol.com
Fine, Fine...I will Carry-On, then :-(

SlySniper

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
With Monk taking "With my momentum, I'll push into EL GUESSA PLAIN. ".

Well, My match ended today and I have taken El Guessa pass with a Total victory. So that gives me the Initiative also, but since both flanks are now busy I will also rest my units.

But when Meatetr wins or losses his battle. it will make Tunis Road available and I will take the Initiative to attack there.

Last edited:

Kraut

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
No new players have joined -- Axis have one new reserve player should we have any dropouts -- and I can't find my notes of who it is.
Hello Rico,
I think (and hope) that I am the reserve player for Axis. We had a conversation regarding me joining the reserve about 2 weeks ago and I am still following this campaign with great interest!

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Hello Rico,
I think (and hope) that I am the reserve player for Axis. We had a conversation regarding me joining the reserve about 2 weeks ago and I am still following this campaign with great interest!
Yes, that’s correct.
Welcome aboard.

Kraut

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Rico let him take my place.
I'm going to start working on something I've been thinking about for awhile.
Thank you very much for your generously action!

Yes, that’s correct.
Welcome aboard.
That is fantastic! Thank you!

I doubt that I can to provide the great Axis comeback in this campaign, as I am only Gefreiter Kraut and not Generalfeldmarschall Rommel.

But yesterday in the evening, after a lot of beers, "der Wüstenfuchs" appeared before my inner eye and told me how important it is, that this time we will win in Tunisia and he revealed me a secret that has been discovered by the German Intel.
He said that if the Allied players in this campaigns use a cheat code and press Alt+F4 while giving their orders, they will get A-10 Thunderbolt air support (from the future) that will destroy instantly every German Tank... ;-)

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Apologies for delayed map update... here goes.

@Paleolithic Monk is attacking EL GUESSA PLAIN from MEDJEZ EL BAB -- @Kraut -- you want to step up and defend this one?

QB map for download below -- @Paleolithic Monk as attacher will set up the battle.

Domination-Tunisia 006a.jpg

With the imminent confirmation of the repulse of the Axis attack into DJEDEIDA, that zone will also become available for an Allied attack soon.

Attachments

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
The slugfest vs @DoubleD is just about to start. I've scratched the paint on one of his Shermies and he punched a nice ventilation hole in one of my Stugs. The crewmen say thanks for bringing fresh air into the tank. :LOL: Other than that, just a few small infantry skirmishes dishing out a handful of losses each.
My mortars are imminent.... revving the tank engines.... :2charge:

Kraut

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.

DoubleD

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
The slugfest vs @DoubleD is just about to start. I've scratched the paint on one of his Shermies and he punched a nice ventilation hole in one of my Stugs. The crewmen say thanks for bringing fresh air into the tank. :LOL: Other than that, just a few small infantry skirmishes dishing out a handful of losses each.
My mortars are imminent.... revving the tank engines.... :2charge:

If you line them all up I'll get the Troop to put holes in the rest of them. Always happy to help a fellow soldier :shootero:

Kraut

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
We have exchanged the first purchase turn in the defense battle of EL Guessa Plain. I have prepared a nasty surprise for the Allied attacker commanded by @Paleolithic Monk. (No, not a Tiger Panzer)
Roughly translated from German proverb it is something on which hopefully "he will break his own teeth on while trying to crack it" (not literally:sneaky:).

Good luck and have fun Paleolithic Monk!

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
john.bole68@yahoo.com
We have exchanged the first purchase turn in the defense battle of EL Guessa Plain. I have prepared a nasty surprise for the Allied attacker commanded by @Paleolithic Monk. (No, not a Tiger Panzer)
Roughly translated from German proverb it is something on which hopefully "he will break his own teeth on while trying to crack it" (not literally:sneaky:).

Good luck and have fun Paleolithic Monk!
3vnn21.jpg

Kraut and I have a gentleman's agreement that I won't look at his battle update DAR's until after our match.

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
The AXIS attack into the DJEDEIDA zone suffered a Major Defeat, so Allies have Initiative Status in that zone as well.

Colonel von @Rico has been demoted to Gefreiter and sent off to the Eastern Front. :rolleyes:

Domination-Tunisia 006b.jpg

So HAMADI EAST is now open to be attacked by the Allies from either HAMADI SOUTH, DEJEBEL HAMADI or DJEDEIDA.